- Stay, Don’t Go: Learning to Love the Job You Have
- Negotiation For the Duration: Building Deals That Stick
- Fundamentals of Business Negotiation
- Intracompany Relationships: How to Get Ahead
- How to Make Your Boss Unbelievably Happy
- How to Make Your Employees Unbelievably Happy
- Understanding Business Law: The Big Picture
- Too Big to Go It Alone Anymore, Too Small For a Board of Directors
- Responsive and Reliable Advice for the Growing Business
Jim K. Perkins, J.D., combining experience with the most complex sorts of business transactions and legal training, understanding and application of the law of attraction and other new age concepts and wit and humor sufficient to land him on stage at the Hollywood Improv.
He informs, inspires, motivates and entertains, all in one package.
Jim analyzed and organized this broad base of experiences in the legal profession and created a series of tools and programs to help other lawyers and small business find their natural motivations and align their businesses accordingly.