- How to Lighten Things Up
- HUMOR communicates faster: reduces complex statements to short, pithy sound bites
- HUMOR punches your points–be remembered for all time!
- HUMOR: 7 ways to avoid chronic burn-out
- HUMOR creates a like-minded community
- Delivery: Vocal Tricks that Sell Your Ideas
- Improvisation: Thinking on Your Feet
Jim Richardson’s speeches are direct commentaries, relevant to today’s events and feature tasteful HUMOR.
Jim’s “been there, done that” from a different point-of-view.
Ready to attack what you do every day from a different perspective?
Jim shares the key to creativity for any profession.
Jim has spent years in keynote speaking, theater and stand-up comedy.
He shares practical, proven techniques to prepare you for:
21st Century universal fast track: the “Information Age”
Selling your points winningly through genuine, good HUMOR
Learning how to break up stressful patterns