- How to Cut Through the newly developed clients’ Wall of Cynicism, suspicion and Time Deprivation.
- The Sizzle has become The Steak
- Now the job is to turn the Return on Value Perception.
- Take the New Sales Manager Quiz
- New Developments and Innovations in Radio Sales
- Sales Management 101
- First, know that an Objection is a Buying Signal – they’re paying attention. Now the job is to turn the Return on Value Perception
Jim Taszarek has provided, new revenue and management systems to radio and television groups, stations and and newspapers in the US, Canada and Europe.
Taz was Vice-President & General Manager of KTAR and K-Lite. Starting in high school he worked as a DJ, then radio & television stations in St. Louis, Miami, Cincinnati and Kansas City, rising through the ranks of AE, Sales Manager and GM. For four years he was Chief Revenue Officer of American City Business Journals – managing the sales staffs of sixteen newspapers.
He’s helped raise millions for civic & charitable organizations.
He holds a Bachelor’s Degree from St. Louis University, an MBA from Webster University, St. Louis, and served as a US Navy Lieutenant.