- Lessen critical problems of teen suicide, teen pregnancy, drop out rate, teen violence and drug abuse.
- Develop greater awareness skills, which could save a child’s life.
- Bring students and parents together in a safe arena to exchange concerns and develop solutions to communication problems.
- Today’s pressures to compete and succeed have created tremendous stress on young people
- Solutions to at-risk youth in our society
- Taking the fear out of parenting
- Self-esteem – the key to solving the problems of today’s youth
- Heartfelt Lessons That Touch the Human Spirit
Jim Tuman is a sociologist, educator, radio and television personality who has spoken to over 2 million people in more than 1,300 schools nationwide, asking them to examine their motives, goals, and feelings, and then make meaningful decisions about their futures.
Young people have never been in more turmoil than they are today. The breakdown of family, at-risk issues, and the inability to get their voices heard are dominating the educational environment.
Jim’s approach encompasses all factions that affect a young person’s life: their friends, their families, their teachers and educators, and the community at large.
Has appeared on: ABC, NBC, CBS National News, the Today Show, National PM Magazine, Charles Kuralt Morning Show, and the Oprah Winfrey Show.
Has been featured in: Newsweek, USA Today, Business Week, Chicago Sun Times, Washington Post, Los Angeles Times, Newsday, Detroit Free Press, Detroit News, and the New York Times.