- Learn what the research shows most makes a manager or executive an effective leader
- Internal negotiation is also crucially important for decision making, teamwork and problem solving.
- How to develop positive, non-manipulative
- How to overcome communication barriers and how to overcome cultural faux pas.
- Developing mental flexibility, communicating from a client-centered approach
- Strategic skills necessary to conduct a successful interview
- How to manage employee performance, network effectively in the company to build the department’s image and services, delegate and solve
- All the facets of speaking and/or training skills, such as managing stage fright, using body language, voice and words to impact presentations
- Learn the six components that make up emotional intelligence (including anger control and social skills) and how you can increase not only your
Joan Pastor, in-depth knowledge reflects years of experience in implementation of quality improvement programs, building high performing teams, developing the “customer” orientation within and outside the organization, change management and conflict resolution skills, and much more.
Joan is well known for her expertise in training senior management and other types of teams to develop their management skills and also for her work throughout the organization to ease the impact of change on the corporate culture.
She has participated in research on leadership development, especially in the pioneering field of emotional intelligence.
Joan has strong credentials in conflict resolution and is a trained mediator who has sat at a number of negotiation tables around the world.