- Laughter Yoga
- Humour in the workplace: the benefits and role of appropriate humour at work
- Wellbeing at Work: developing a healthy, rewarding & sustainable lifestyle
- Mind your Language – Everything except the Words: understanding and using non-verbal communication
- Working as a team under pressure: harmonious team dynamics
- Detox your mind – beat your stress: how to develop ‘Power over Pressure’ and avoid burnout
a) ‘Good Humour in the Workplace’
b) ‘The Healing Power of Laughter’ Engaging, informative, upbeat and interactive.
A great way to rouse and enthuse your conference or meeting.
High morale, enthusiasm & positive engagement at work are created, amplified and expressed by healthy communication, and positive attitudes & constructive humour have key roles both as initiators and barometers of these processes.
Joe Hoare is a specialist in the field of wellness and has worked in a variety of businesses and industries from professional service firms and airlines to education and health, in Europe, the United States and China.
He is also a visiting lecturer at the University of the West of England in the fields of leadership, empowerment and health promotion.
He runs regular laughter yoga sessions for organisations and the general public.
His work regularly appears in the press, including The Sunday Times, Nursing Times, Bristol Evening Post, and on television, including Points West, BBC 1’s Inside Out, and Discovery Health Channel, sponsored by the British Heart Foundation.