- Learn to control the things you can and laugh at the rest
- How to eliminate self-imposed limits and achieve peak performance
- You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take
- Learning to see things from the other persons perspective
- Learn a healthy balance of flexibility, adaptability and discipline
- Learn how to be a leader in times of change
Joe O’Rourke is a successful entrepreneur and specializing in programs that enhance behavior, performance and productivity.
Joe has been featured on major talk shows throughout.
Stories about him and his presentations have appeared in such newspapers as The Los Angeles Times, The Montreal Gazette, and The Washington Post. He has also been a featured guest on a C.B.S. Television Special with Walter Cronkite.
His many years of hands-on management experience and years as a top sales producer ensure that Joe’s programs are always results-oriented.
“Your only real competitive advantage is your ability to learn and
change faster than your competition.” Joe O’Rourke
“If you advance confidently in the direction of your dreams and endeavor to live the life which you have imagined, you will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.” – Henry David Thoreau