- Effective Loss Control Programs
- Organization Culture And Its Effect On Safety & Behavioral Issues
- Managing Safety Effectiveness In Times Of Downsizing
- Risk! How Much Is Too Much?
- Managing Safety For Sound Results
- Top Ten Thoughts Employees Have About Safety
- Safety & Health – A Part Of The Business Plan
- The Blending Process – Blending Safety
- Safety And Quality – Are They The Same?
Joel N. Tietjens, CSHM, on safety develops and delivers presentations that are motivational, humorous and enthusiastic—yet informative.
Assists and gives direction in managing their safety and health processes.
Clients include some of the most notable Fortune 500 companies.
His knowledge base comes from many years of experience in safety management positions in the insurance, energy, industrial services and food and beverage industries.