- Exercise Leader to Corporate Wellness
- Dealing with Difficult People
- Creating Enthusiasm, Living Fit: How to Design Your Personal Fitness Program
- Workplace Violence De-escalation Skills
- Building Better Teams, Balancing Work
- School District Safety Training
- Victory over Violence: De-escalation Skills to Ensure Your Personal Safety
- Optimism in the Workplace: Transforming Pessimism into Personal Power
- Quality over Customer Service: Dealing with Difficult People and Situations
John A. Zulli is recognized leader in the field of personal achievement. His unique approach to helping people has resulted in thousands leading lives full of possibility and free of self-defeating beliefs.
Zulli speaks on health and injury and he holds a Master Degree in Communications and has years of experience counseling individuals and groups. John is the former president of the American University of Complimentary Medicine and earned a Ph.D. in Clinical Hypnotherapy from Curentur University.
John has trained thousands of people in stress management, communication skills and team building. His diverse career spans the distance from law enforcement and public service to education, private enterprise and professional speaking. John has been a featured speaker on numerous television and radio shows.
John began with the Senior Pro Tour to the Ironman Triathlon, professional and amateur athletes sought his help in developing their “mental game” and getting the most our of their training. A former certified defensive tactics instructor and field-training officer, he has years of training and teaching experience in the martial arts.
Known for his great humor, energy and enthusiasm, John takes important information and brings it to life. Filling peoples’ toolboxes with the skills they need to achieve their best is John’s reward for a career spent in the speaking field.
Family and Self and Human Motivation and Peak Performance.
Transforming Stress into Success
Building Better Teams
Peak Performance and Personal Power
Books by John A. Zulli
- Workplace Wellness
- New trition: A New Attitude
- Firmly Fit
- From Exercise Leader to Corporate Wellness Consultant
- Stress Management I, Stress Management II
- Working with Powerful Communication I, Working with Powerful Communication II