- The challenges faced by companies today as they continue to stay competitive, work hard to be profitable
- The Five Secrets You Must Discover Before you Die
- Creating a Workplace that Works: How to Create a Climate of Excellence & Purpose
- Leadership Values Shift: Engaging the New Work Force
- Second Innocence: Rediscovering the Joy and Wonder of Work
- Mastering the Art of Change
John B. Izzo, Ph.D., an award winning writer and author, corporate culture crusader and global sustainability advocate, has devoted his life and career to facilitating deeper conversations about personal values, work culture, life-fulfillment, leadership responsibility and the true definition of ‘success’.
He has worked with thousands of leaders, professionals and front-line colleagues to foster workplaces of excellence, purpose, learning and renewal.
His clients have ranged from high tech to high touch, hotels to hospitals and from government agencies to entrepreneurial start-ups. In each case, his beliefs, wisdom and experience has helped people discover practical ways to create engaged vital teams and intentional positive lives.
Drawing on his early work in ministry and thousands of programs on creating “Engaging Workplaces”.
Dr. Izzo challenges audiences to live a life that matters, one where personal excellence is balanced with every day fulfillment.
“Today’s employees are looking to be inspired, to work in places of deep trust, places of integrity, and places where their development and growth is nurtured and valued.”
Clients have said that Dr. John Izzo has that unique combination of practical ideas and high-level “big picture” thinking that leaders want.
He has traveled around the world advising, speaking and doing research on workforce trends, positive corporate cultures and connecting with like-minded leaders and thinkers.
John Izzo’s work has reached over a million people across the globe, influenced thousands of leaders and has spoken to hundreds of organizations including: Mayo Clinic, Toys’R’Us, IBM, Sun Microsystems, Providence Health System, Canadian Hospital Association, Imperial Oil – Esso, Manulife Financial, Fairmont Hotels, Xerox, Kaiser Permanente, United Health.
Books by John B. Izzo, Ph.D.
- Awakening Corporate Soul and Values
- Awakening Corporate Soul: Four Paths to Unleash the Power of People at Work,
- Values Shift: The New Work Ethic and What it Means for Business
- Second Innocence: Rediscovering Joy and Wonder
- Stepping Up: How Taking Responsibility Changes Everything