- How to draw people to your booth. Trade show presenter: magician, pickpocket.
- Dealing with Difficult People
- Organization & Time Management: The magic is self working!
- How to make messages memorable and unique with magic.
- Fabjance’s Mind Games & Magic
- You’ll look good if you don’t drop it!
- Magic & Improvisational skills training for: sales, health, police, psychologists and more…
- Magic for classroom presentations
- Let the Counterfeit CEO jump start your next event!
John Fabjance, let the counterfeit CEO jump start your next event!
John Fabjance, actor, magician and pickpocket, is introduced as an out of town CEO.
Bewildered attendees attempt to follow his confusing and humorous speech, which sounds like it makes sense, but doesn’t.
Unexpectedly, magical events begin to happen. Pages turn on their own, pencils write by themselves, and more unpredictable surprises take place.
Now laughter builds around the room as everyone realizes that they are being entertained by The Counterfeit CEO. John continues his comical presentation by performing mind boggling mental mysteries and corporate magic while successfully delivering your messages in a creative and memorable way.
· BONUS: John will give someone their watch back that he has secretly removed from their wrist. Can you imagine how amazed your attendees will be? This has to be seen to be believed!
· BONUS BONUS: John’s presentation can also include his Comedy Corporate Lie Detector. A phony state-of-the-art silly contraption made from an inverted kitchen colander, electronics, batteries, and a buzzer with a routine that is too funny for words.
John’s presentation is a unique, visual, hands-on, interactive and funny presentation delivered in a friendly, warm manner with clean humor, magic and feel good fun. Everyone’s guaranteed to remember John Fabjance and your choice of adding him to your agenda. You’re sure to look like a hero. Benefits for your attendees are both now and later as they share the same “being of one mind” experience as a team. It’s a simple plan with excellent results.
· John Fabjance’s corporate, theatrical, educational, and creative credentials make him like no other.
· Served as CEO, national sales manager, and consultant for multiple companies.
· Three-term president of the international Magic Dealers Association.
· Theatrical experience: Acting, magic, comedy improv, commercials and stage.
· Corporate trainer teaching easy magic to presenters.
· Designer and inventor of advertising specialties and books.
· Industry award winner. Broadcast Cable Financial Management.
· John’s magic speaks a universal language, whether he is presenting to Japanese University students, schools in Zagreb, Croatia, a trade show in Bologna, Italy or thousands of performances world wide.
The programs are:
-Customized to meet your needs
-Visual and Interactive
-Effective & Relevant
-Meaningful & Thought Provoking
-Non-intimidating and Entertaining
-Total audience participation
-Hands-on participation with specially prepared
magic effects which reinforce the learning process
-An entertaining format with surprises and dramatic
tension, which helps with retention and recall
Working with Leading Corporations Here’s what some of John Fabjance’s clients have to say about the programs conducted for them.
John Fabjance appeared before 150 of our top management people in the North American region of our company. After dinner, he gave a wonderful performance under a tight time line, inspiring the entire crowd while at the same time captivating them with sleight-of-hand and illusions. John entertained while educating! It was terrific!
“I want to thank you personally for the way you went to work on the project so quickly, picked up the nuances of the message and translated that into magic tricks that helped our speakers convey their message so convincingly.
Your professionalism really came through! With little more than our ideas to work with in some cases, you were able to blend our themes into your work in a most entertaining way. We especially liked the audience participation effect.