- Increasing Value as a Business Owner: When to Cash Out and Move On
- Income Tax Minimization Tools & Techniques in Exit Planning
- Planning Ahead for a Successful Rebound after a Market Downturn
- How to Run Your Business so You can Leave it in Style
John H. Brown, J.D., on Business / Entrepreneur-ism, Exit Planning Expert: John has helped thousands of business owners successfully exit their businesses on their terms, as an attorney, business owner, and trusted advisor.
John helps advisors on Exit Planning strategies, building enterprise value, and merger & acquisitions.
He has made it his mission to help entrepreneurs benefit from their lives’ work.
John trains business advisors to help their business-owning clients exit their businesses on their terms.
He created “The BEI Seven Step Exit Planning Process™” and successfully tested it on thousands of business-owning clients, establishing the framework for the most comprehensive and successful process to help business owners leave their businesses when they want, for the money they need, and to the person they choose.
Clients include Fortune 500 firms.
John H. Brown offers a host of proprietary tools and services designed to help Exit Planning advisors create and implement the best Exit Plans for business owners, including marketing and engagement support, plan-implementation software and support, continuing and advanced education, and networking opportunities with other advisors.
John is the author of three Exit Planning books.
John has been a contributing writer for Forbes and Axial.
Books by John H. Brown, J.D.
- Cash Out Move On: Get Top Dollar—and More—Selling Your Business
- Exit Planning: The Definitive Guide
- How to Run Your Business So You Can Leave It in Style