- Petroleum Free By 2023
- China Changes Everything For The Better
- Dissension Down On The Cublice Farm–Why employees Aren’t Happy Campers
- Consider Today’s Global Network Marketing–Not Your Father’s Local, Low Tech MLM
- Requiem For A Revolution–The Industrial Revolution Passed Away
- Internet Business Proficiency–Are You There Yet?
- Generation X–It’s X-cited By Self Employment
- Big Time Blahs Down At Big Pharma
- How To Live To 120 In Robust Health
John J. Alquist, We can’t survive or thrive without knowing what the 21st Century requires–self-employment, busines proficiency and a global perspective.
John explains the impact of the death of the Industrial Revolution and its replacement by the Information Age, the disappearance forever of long-term jobs and job security, “jobless recovery,” “offshore outsourcing,” and the need for a switch to self-employment, career self-reliance.
He is something of a contrarian, defying “conventional wisdom,” which is usually unwise, if not totally wrong, anyway.