- No Tech Hacking and What You Need To Know About It
- Locks, Keys, Picking, Bumping, Shimming and Bypassing – Hands-On Training
- Dumpster diving and what not to put in there
- Google Hacking – Learn from the Master how the Techniques Work and how to Defend Against Them
- Social Engineering – Here’s How I Broke Into Their Buildings – (And What You Can Do To Catch People Like Me)
- P2P Hacking, Shoulder Surfing, People Watching (who’s watching you?)
John Jack Wiles is a Security Professional with many years of experience in security related fields. This includes computer security, cyber-crime prevention, disaster recovery and physical security. He has trained federal agents, corporate attorneys, internal auditors and senior executives on a number of computer crime related topics. He is a pioneer in presenting on many of the security and safety related subjects which are now being labeled ‘Homeland Security’ topics.
Jack has also co-authored 5 books. His training methods are quite unique and very unforgettable. He uses a combination of fascinating personal ‘war stories’, humor, professional magic and whatever else it takes to make students remember forever some of the things that he teaches them.
Jack is also a Vietnam veteran who served with the 101st Airborne Division in Vietnam in 1967-68. He recently retired from the U.S. Army Reserves as a lieutenant colonel and was assigned directly to the Pentagon.
Books by John Jack Wiles
- Techno Security’s Guide to Managing Risks for IT Managers, Auditors and Investigators
- Phishing Exposed
- Perfect Passwords: Selection, Protection, Authentication