- Mnemosyne was the Greek goddess of memory, Her namesake, mnemonics, simply means “memory aid”.
- Musings of a political nature: Learning to be a better, more informed citizen
- What is? / How to do I? Etc.
- ‘Endless Negligence of Press’ Top Threat to Democracy
1. Focus 2. Understanding 3.Clarity
1. Focus: John will help you and your people to sort through mumbo-jumbo and find out what’s really important to you and your business.
2. Understanding: Sought out as someone who can translate technical topics into easily understood and digestible language, John is seen as the rare bridge between techno-phobia and techno-savvy. John has been a professional speaker for over 14 years and has spent his entire adult life (and darn near all of his childhood!) involved in technology.
3. Clarity: John uses this ability to sort through babble and hyperbole to bring a fresh perspective to planning and implementing 21st century thinking. What’s really new, what’s life-changing and how does this new thinking change our current paradigms? John will help you and your organization to ask better questions about what’s important to your organization.