- New insights into small business USA – practical information & new ideas on how to manage or market to small business America
- The America Code: How it plays out in management, marketing, politics, society
- America’s 6 contemporaneous generations & how that affects… everything!
- Retail 2.0 – why the time has come to build brands at retail & how to do that through Brand-Active Shopper Communications
- Persuasion 2.0 – a whole new set of insights and tools to get people to do what you want them to do grounded in original research & perspectives
- How to use what you know to differentiate yourself without spending a fortune on advertising
- The American Egonomy; We have Met the Economy and it is US!
- America – a Nation of Halves: Why We Can’t Just All Get Along
- Creating the Do-it-Yourself Future you Deserve
John Krubski has the ability to take companies from the present to a productive and innovative Future.
“INSIGHTS TO GET PEOPLE TO DO WHAT YOU WANT WHEN YOU WANT THEM TO DO IT”
John Krubski ushers in a new era of understanding how Americans make the decisions they make and why they value what they value.
Grounded in original research encompassing more than 35,000 Americans, his insights can be applied to marketing, advertising, management, motivation, economics, politics, and persuasion across a broad spectrum of issues and applications.
John Krubski has been described as “a futurist with his feet on the ground.”
Working through a process called Visioning, helps America’s top corporations to define new strategic opportunities, develop new products, reposition marketing directions, and design advertising strategies.
Krubski, focusing on franchise reinvention.
Krubski an acknowledged leader in the field of understanding the attitudes and values of the American consumer where he continues to be involved as a Futurist.
Krubski’s mission is to present, interpret, and explain the changing marketing environment to top Fortune 500 Companies for whom he also helps to develop strategic visions and marketing directions based on that understanding.
Krubski served as VP/Marketing for an information technology company, marketed syndicated television programs, sold advertising for the National Broadcasting Company and Post-Newsweek Corporation.
He also produced, directed, and acted in television commercials, television programs, “industrial” films, and began his career as an entrepreneur at age 24.
John Krubski – Provocative. Challenging. Informative. Inspirational… and funny!
1. The future, innovation, and change – a new view on how to get there that includes a formula for the future
2. New insights into small business USA – practical information and new ideas on how to manage or market to small business America
3. THE AMERICA CODE – and how it plays out in management, marketing, politics, society, and more
4. The Gen6 Factor – a comprehensive new view of America’s 6 contemporaneous generations and how that affects….. everything!
5. American Egonomics – how the economy is a figment of our collective imagination, how we continually afflict ourselves with what we believe, and more
6. Retail 2.0 – why the time has come to build brands at retail and how to do that through Brand-Active Shopper Communications
7. Persuasion 2.0 – a whole new set of insights and tools to get people to do what you want them to do grounded in original research and perspectives
8. Thought leadership Marketing – how to use what you know to differentiate yourself without spending a fortune on advertising
Books by John Krubski
- Who Dances Naked First Gets to Lead; and other guideposts for navigating this Next Millennium
- Cracking the America Code; A Go-Ahead Plan for Getting US Back on Track