- Venture capital, investments, lobbying, banking and trade.
- Expert in Mergers and Acquisitions
- Focus on the middle market
- Please help the United States become energy independent.
- We need to find a viable source of energy to make our world run.
John M. Kocol on the enormous benefits that a successful coal-to-oil conversion program would bring to coal-rich nations. We need to find a viable source of energy to make our world run. Most alternative energy sources are unreliable, but oil makes our world go around and around. Therefore, the solution to the predicament that we find ourselves in is to find a way to make more of it.
Making oil from such a source would result in cleaner fuels. Further, given the vast amounts of coal in the world, a successful conversion program would result in energy independence.
Global Issues – Trade
Our objective is to provide small to medium-sized businesses with consulting support in the areas of banking and free trade between the United States and Mexico. Our areas of focus are: venture capital, investments, lobbying, banking and trade and expert in Mergers and Acquisitions.