- Career Wisdom: How to Use the Top 10 Secrets for Your Career Success
- The 3 Life Elements – Your Key for Life Balance in this Decade
- 21 Ways Women in Management Shoot Themselves in the Foot
- The 3 Best Performance Improvement Factors to Change Yourself, Your Loved Ones, Your Team
- You’ve Got the Idea – But How Do You Make It A Business?
- Fail to Plan, Plan to Fail: Assuring business success with a Life Plan
- The 12 Leadership Traits of ALL Great Leaders
- Good vs. Evil: Finding a management style middle ground
- How to ask your employer for a raise & 10 habits assuring career self-sabotage
John M. McKee a visionary for professionals, who aspire to maximize their success in the business world.
McKee, a veteran of corporate boardrooms and executive suites, provides ambitious business people with sound, first-hand advice from a personal “Business Success” and mentor with a wealth of experience.
John M. McKee is Dynamic, Engaging, Fun, Enthusiastic….
One of America’s best recognized business life coaches, John has clients and subscribers in 43 countries. One of America’s best-recognized business life coaches, frequently seen on national television programs including ABC News, Fox News Channel, Money Matters and more.
Focused on the entertainment, broadcast, IT and gaming sectors, he works with organizations of all sizes across several continents.
His weekly column on Leadership for CBS Interactive has been widely followed as John’s clients include individuals from organizations such as NBC, Disney, ESPN, Comcast, Paramount, Warner Brothers, Universal Studios, Cablevision.
Known for his focus on business success together with personal balance, he helps larger audience take advantage of an approach that has been used successfully for decades by organizations for decades and, more recently, by very successful individuals.
He leaves you excited and enthused.