- Humor Helps You Thrive on CHANGE: Use humor to avoid burnout, find balance, overcome fear, and thrive on change.
- Inject Humor – Enhance Healing: Humor’s therapeutic power can supercharge your immune system, reduce pain, and empower you to have and spread hope, health and happiness.
- Humor can energize the teaching and learning environment, and help educators fall in love with their important work.
- DeLIGHT DeCUSTOMER: Learn to take yourself lightly while taking your job of serving the customer seriously. Use humor to eliminate conflict.
- Choice: Your Personal Power Tool: Laugh and learn to use the power of choice to manage, sell, teach, and serve people so everyone experiences the fun and joy of winning.
Humorist John Wagner will inspire your group to develop positive attitudes and actions. Thousands have laughed while learning how to use the positive power of humor to thrive in times of change. John’s Seriously Funny speeches and workshops Entertain, Enlighten & Empower!
He received his bachelors and masters degrees while attending college on a track scholarship. Just going in circles.
He is a licensed clinical counselor, a nationally certified counselor, and he is certified in Reality Therapy. He is a former college Dean and he is presently a college faculty member. Keeps a real job.
He has served on the board of the Ohio Speakers Forum, and is a recipient of the E. Larry Moles Humorist Award. Nice to be noticed by your peers.
He has presented over 300 professional programs. He can do one for you!