- Becoming a Conscious Leader: How leaders today need to be skilled in the way to lead, they need to be critical thinkers
- Building a Conscious Organization
- Shaping the Future
- Critical Thinking for a Complex World
- Discovering the New Paradigm
- Understanding Systems and How They Misbehave: Some predictability and how best to resolve systems problems
- Committing Spiritual Suicide — Compromising Yourself At Work
- Setting Goals
John Renesch stimulates people to think differently about work, leadership and the future.
Through his many articles, and books, he has become a highly-respected businessman-futurist and a renowned global thought-leader.
He’s addressed audiences in academia, business and futures studies.
A powerful, engaging and knowledgeable presenter, John has been called a “business visionary”. As an international speaker, his clients rave about his ability to provoke new ways to think about their work, their organizations, and their own futures.
“The quality of the life and work of industrialized human beings – and the legacy they leave to successive generations – can be incredibly improved by making everyday choices more consciously.”
John Renesch has been speaking and writing about the tremendous possibility for marrying business and social transformation to achieve a better future for people, organizations and communities.
John has been interviewed by The Wall Street Journal, The Nikkei Financial Times, Business Week, public radio’s “Marketplace,” CNBC-TV’s Ron Insana on “Management Today Show,” Business Talk Radio (U.S.), National Public Radio (U.S.), Forbes (both Brazil and U.S.), Chief Executive and Industry Week magazines on the subject of consciousness and business. The Futurist magazine calls John a “business visionary.”
Books by John Renesch
- Getting to the Better Future: A Matter of Conscious Choosing
- Learning Organizations: Developing Cultures for Tomorrow’s Workplace
- New Traditions in Business
- The New Entrepreneurs
- Leadership in a New Era
- The Great Growing Up: Being Responsible for Humanity’s Future