- Why Apple Is Afraid Of Bitcoin: Could Bitcoin Become the Currency of System D?
- 5 Essential Privacy Tools For The Next Crypto War
- Brainwallet: The Ultimate in Mobile Money
- The Evolution Of E-Money: Key Elements of a Private Digital Cash System
- Air Guitars & Bitcoin Regulation
- Does Electronic Money Increase the Freedom of Choice
Jon Walter Matonis: Money researcher and crypto economist focused on expanding the circulation of nonpolitical digital currencies.
Editor of The Monetary Future economics featured on Forbes Magazine and board advisor to startups in bitcoin, gaming, mobile, and prepaid.
His career has included senior influential posts at Sumitomo Bank, VISA, VeriSign, and Hushmail.
“Free-market protagonists, such as Matonis, regard cybercash as better than traditional government-issued or – regulated money, because it is determined by market forces and thus nonpolitical in nature.” —
“Matonis argues that what is about to happen in the world of money is nothing less than the birth of a new Knowledge Age industry: the development, issuance, and management of private currencies.”