- How to Change Anyone’s Mind
- How to Make Things Catch On
- The Hidden Forces that Shape Behavior
- Can we make our own stuff more successful?
- Ways to Motivate Yourself and Others
- How to Make Better Decisions
- How to Change an Organization
Jonah Berger, Professor, on change management, influence, word of mouth, natural language processing, consumer behavior, and how products, ideas, and behaviors catch on.
He has published over 80 articles in top‐tier academic journals. The New York Times and Harvard Business Review often cover his work. Millions of copies of his books, Contagious, Invisible Influence, and The Catalyst: How to Change Anyone’s Mind, are in print in over 35 countries around the world.. Words are how we persuade, communicate, and connect. But certain words are more impactful than others.
Everyone has something they want to change.
Salespeople want to change the customer’s minds.
Managers want to change employee behavior.
Leaders want to change the way an entire organization does business.
But change is hard. We persuade and cajole and push and push, but even after all that work, often nothing happens.
How can we generate more word of mouth for a product or initiative we’re working on?
Berger, Ph.D., reveals the secret science behind word-of-mouth and social transmission. Discover how six basic principles drive all.
Our world has recently undergone unprecedented change at a rapid pace. From remote work and online retail to shifting customer needs and employee mindsets, many things are different than they were before.
Berger has keynoted hundreds of events and advises companies, like Apple, Google, Nike, Amazon, GE, Moderna, and The Gates Foundation.
Books by Jonah Berger Ph.D.
- Magic Words
- Invisible Influence: The Hidden Forces that Shape Behavior
- The Catalyst: How to Change Anyone’s Mind
- Contagious: Why Things Catch On