- Learn a variety of behavior management and stress-reduction techniques;
- Gain effective leadership and creative problem-solving skills;
- Develop effective communication and conflict-resolution skills that increase harmony and effectiveness in the home and in the learning environment.
- Empowering Staff to Support Organizational Objectives
- Transforming School Communities through Reflective Leadership Practices
- Developing a Mentoring Culture in your School Community.
- Helping Children Establish New behavior Patterns
- Wild Fires of the Heart: Dousing the Flames of Anger
- Parenting blueprint for change
Jonathan Wolff, in today’s rapidly changing and chaotic world, children, families and the American educational system are under siege.
The real question before parents and educators today is how can we help our children develop and preserve healthy values and a strong ethical independence? How can we help them to live with integrity and and character amidst the unprecedented challenges of the modern world?
Jonathan’s programs help parents, educators and childcare professionals learn the skills they need that will help them fullfill this sacred contract.
Books by Jonathan Wolff
- Blueprint For Change: Helping Children Establish New Behavior Patterns
- Empowering Staff To Support Organizational Objectives
- Eight Characteristics Of The Master Teacher
- Centerstones: Affirmations For Young Children
- Assessing the Character of Your School Community
- Centerstones: Affirmations for Young Children