- Appearance Obsession: Learning to Love the Way You Look
- Employment Litigation
Joni E. Johnston, Psy.D, is a clinical/forensic psychologist, litigation Psychologist.
Dr. Johnston has been preforming human resource programs for professional groups and industry associations.
She has been a featured speaker for groups including the American Psychological Association, Advanced Texas Law Symposium, North American Congress of E.A.P. Professionals, the Texas Society for Human Resources, and many others.
She has trained over 20,000 managers and employees on how to simultaneously improve employee productivity and reduce employment liability.
A noted media expert, she has been featured on television, radio and in print.
She writes a monthly column for HR, serves on the advisory board of a European-based HR publication, and has served as an independent expert in numerous employment lawsuits.
• Clinical-forensic examination of plaintiffs and defendants
• Witness preparation
• Case evaluation and second opinion of psychological records
• Voir dire consultation and juror persuasion strategies on psychological injury, sexual harassment, discrimination and wrongful termination
• Consultation on cross-examination of opposing mental health expert
• Mock trials to evaluate and fine-tune trial themes
Psy.D., summa cum laude M.S.,
summa cum laude B.A.,
summa cum laude Alumnae of the Year,
Media Psychology Award.
“Dr. Johnston provided invaluable strategic advice on direct and cross examination. Her creativity and thoughtful analogies clearly resonated with the fact finders and were essential components In obtaining a victory for an important client.”
• Former adjunct professor,
• CLE provider,
• Faculty, Advanced Employment Law Symposium
Books by Joni E. Johnston, Psy.D.