- Where to Invest Now: Life Skills: Money
- Financial Strategies to Make You Wealthy
- Getting Your Financial Act Together
- Master Your Money Type
- Make the Most of Your Employee Benefits Plan
- Money Smarts I (for all college students)
- Money Smarts II (for graduating college seniors)
- Moderator (for any business panel)
- Boost Your Business (geared to financial-industry professionals)
Jordan E. Goodman’s experience as a journalist for NBC News and Money Magazine gives him credibility to answer people’s financial questions. He can help financial firms like banks, brokers and mutual funds attract and retain new customers.
* learn smart ways to cut their expenses & grow their money.
* discover specific resources that help them cut credit card
debt, pay off their mortgages faster, save on health care.
* feel empowered to do better with their money.
* feel grateful that you care about them in these tough
* advance availability to discuss and work through details.
* skill at tailoring his talk to suit your audience.
* capacity to generate advance publicity with local TV & radio
stations when requested to do so.