Expert on the relationship of stress: The art of storytelling, contagious humor & deliver a powerful, practical message
- Make Your Health Last As Long As Your Life
- Make Your Health Last as Long as Your Money
- Balancing Family & Work: A Strategy for Women
- Fueling for Peak Performance: Life is Not a Dress Rehearsal
- Overcoming Barriers
- Improve Your Strategic Marketing: The fact is that many hospital marketing campaigns look alike
- A balanced diet is critical for good cardiac health
- Increasing Patient Dietary Compliance
- Get a Grip: Managing Chaos
Joseph C. Piscatella is widely respected as a cutting-edge expert on the relationship of stress and other life-style habits to personal and organizational health.
Joe Piscatella, provides practical programs and “how to” tools to Fortune 500 companies, professional associations and hospitals throughout the United States.
The effectiveness and practicality of Joe’s seminars have been recognized nationally and he is frequently featured on the TODAY SHOW, GOOD MORNING AMERICA, CNN and FOX NEWS. Joe has hosted two PBS Television specials on the business of better health.
He has helped individuals and organizations to achieve a balanced and productive life-style.
Joe knows the science of healthy, balanced living. His experience of coronary bypass surgery at age 32 and heart disease reversal at age 47, has given him a realistic, proactive perspective that audiences value.
His personal commitment makes a difference. He knows what works in the real world, and has the skill to share that knowledge in a way that captivates and motivates.
Books by Joseph C. Piscatella
- Don’t Eat Your Heart Out
- Choices for a Healthy Heart
- Fat-Proof Your Child
- Controlling Your Fat Tooth
- Fat-Gram Guide to Restaurant Food
- Take a Load Off Your Heart
Book Joseph C. Piscatella for your Event!