- Organizational Change: Effectiveness & Development
- Driving rapid, sustainable & measurable change in behaviors
- Why safety tools and checklists aren’t enough to save lives
- Crucial Conversations
- Crucial Confrontations
- Influencer: The Power to Change Anything
- Change Anything:The New Science of Personal Success
- Silence Fails: The Five Crucial Conversations for Flawless Execution
- Silence Kills: The Seven Crucial Conversations for Healthcare
Joseph Grenny, an expert in influence and leadership for organizational change and effectiveness as he has taught and advised thousands of leaders on every major continent from the boardrooms of Fortune 500 companies.
A key factor in helping the organization win the $200 billion Joint Strike Fighter program.
Grenny has been cited in newspapers such as the New York Times, Los Angeles Times, Washington Post, and the Wall Street Journal.
Radio and television programs including ABC News, CNN, Bloomberg, CNBC, and the Today Show.
Joseph regularly speaks and consults with leaders across the globe from East Asia, to India, to Europe.
He has spoken at events such as the HSM World Business Forum and to organizations including NASA, the American Bankers Association, the Supreme Court of California, the American Association of Critical-Care Nurses, the American Public Works Association, and the American Society of Training and Development.
A seasoned executive and business strategy expert, Joseph has addressed executive level teams for clients including Baxter, Yale Medical School, IBM, Progressive Insurance, Sprint, Textron, McGraw-Hill, Allstate, Eli Lilly, Texas Instruments, and Genentech.
Whether he’s speaking to an audience of more than ten thousand or to a small executive team, Joseph’s dynamic and captivating style keeps his skills in high demand.
Books by Joseph Grenny