- About growing a business
- Spot a growth industry
- Create resources where none exist
- Who wrote the best business plan and why
- Inspire investors/shareholders to believe in the vision
- Deal with family complexities
- Avoid personally guaranteeing bank debt
- Motivate employees to work harder
Dr. Joseph L. Mancuso has addressed groups from a dozen to two thousand people in over two hundred American cities and thirty foreign countries.
He has addressed trade groups from truckers to dentists.
His talks have been presented to bankers and venture capitalists, both at conventions and for in-house efforts. His economic development programs have included ten cities for a Louisiana public utility, and workshops for over fifty of the Fortune 500.
For larger companies, his presentation on how to install entrepreneurial management is very popular.
He is most at home before small business owners or franchisees, talking about growing a business.
Books by Joseph L. Mancusi, Ph.D.