- Once people are out of debt they can truly begin saving for real financial wealth
- How to make solid investments that meet their goals and objectives
- Joy has committed herself to helping as many people achieve financial freedom as possible
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Cash Management
- Writing a Successful Business Plan
- Successfully Writing a Loan Proposal
- The Marketing Plan – that works
- Managing a Successful Business
Joy Schmidt, legally blind since birth, but not told until she was 35 years old, she received both a bachelor’s and master’s degrees never being able to read a page out of a book and receiving no reading assistance. She is now an adjunct professor of accounting at the Master’s level. She talks to people throughout the country about financial matters, from what companies are telling you in their annual reports to how to use that information to make you and your company more profitable to how to pay off debt quickly without refinancing and with no additional funds.
Her personal story has inspired audiences both young and more mature.