- How to help employees balance their work and personal lives.
- Optimize your Future!
- Capitalizing on the Workforce Crisis to Win the War for Talent
- Making Work Lean and Meaningful
- Becoming an Employer of Choice & Trade
- Generations: A Tossed Salad in the Workplace
- Making the Most of the Aging Workforce
- Why Women Will Lead the Corporation of the Future
- Solving for the Skilled Workforce Crisis—Now and Forever
Joyce Gioia (joy-yah) is a Strategic Business Futurist concentrating on the human side of enterprise. She asserts that companies must change their cultures as matter of survival. Joyce has spoken on six continents and in 42 states. A Certified Management Consultant. Joyce earned a bachelor’s degree in languages and mass communications and a Masters in Business Administration (specializing in Marketing). She also holds Masters degrees in Theology and Counseling. Since her knowledge base is an eclectic reflection of her diverse background, Joyce addresses numerous aspects of the future. Her principal focus is on the “human side” of the future, including how people will cope with the accelerating change in the years ahead. Joyce was the youngest magazine publisher in the country. Joyce is often quoted in national news and business publications like Business Week, Entrepreneur, The Wall Street Journal,and The Christian Science Monitor,as well as broadcast media like National Public Radio.She is also the author of a series of columns for business journals on how to help employees balance their work and personal lives.
Books by Joyce L. Gioia-Herman CMC
- Impending Crisis & How to become an Employer of Choice
- Signs of the Times: News You Can Use to Drive Your Future
- How to Become an Employer of Choice
- Workforce Stability, Your Competitive Edge
- How to Choose Your Next Employer
- Keeping Good People: Strategies for Solving the #1 Problem Facing Business Today