- Career Rescues
- What price Success?: Finding who you Are?
- Process you must use to be an employer of choice, recruit and retain the best people, avoid employee turnover.
- Why Leaders Fail, How They Win
- Executive Angels
- The New Leaders: Secrets of Empowerment Creating Purpose Through Leadership
- Women in Business: The New Leaders
- Boardroom 911: Career Rescues and Case Studies
Judith Colemon has spent her career turning concepts into reality. She’s been an image consultant, boutique owner, high-end recruiter and executive coach with a fresh message about leadership. A pioneer in public / private joint ventures, she’s served as CEO in startups and venerable institutions, and proven herself as a world-class innovator, re-inventing the way support services are provided to employers and front line workers.
Judith is a truly dynamic public speaker, teaching across the US and in South Africa on workforce development and employee retention. As a Sasha Corporation senior consultant, her skills are sharpened to ever-higher levels, and she’s making a tremendous difference in the lives of her clients and their communities.
Ms. Colemon is also available to speak as a team with Brenda Corbett.
Books by Judith Colemon