- Creative Conflict Management
- Making Powerful Presentations
- Listening – the Missing Link
- Making Meetings Matter
- Gender Communication
- The Juggling Act: How to Balance the Public and Private in Your Life
- Learning the principles and guidelines of assertiveness will help you say what you need with poise and polish.
Judy is known as an entertaining and informative speaker who combines her work as an educator and a businesswomen with her experience as an actor. In her sessions, Judy challenges audiences to consider communication strategies that will make their personal and professional lives more productive and rewarding. Judy inspires her audiences with her enthusiasm, humor and insight.
She talks about the communication situations that challenge us all and offers tools and strategies for managing them. Audiences learn the skills needed to express themselves with clarity and grace, to untangle awkward conversations, to manage difficult encounters, to conduct their lives with purpose – and to have fun while doing it!