- The more you know about interviewing and the better prepared you are, the greater the likelihood you’ll be successful.
- Successful Interviewing: Bottom-Line Tools, Tips and Techniques
- Note that it isn’t necessarily the best qualified person, but the person who is the best fit
- The more you know about a company and a particular position, the better prepared you’ll be to answer questions effectively
- How to break down barriers, get people involved and stimulate learning
- How to answer the interviewer’s questions in a way which demonstrates your highest level of competence as a job candidate.
Judy Kaplan Baron, Ph.D., (Nationally Certified Career Counselor, Registered Career Counselor, Marriage & Family Therapist and a Management Trainer). Baron holds a B.S. degree in Speech, a M.S. degree in Counseling and a Ph.D. degree in Education.
She helps you improve your life by clarifying issues, identifying alternatives, and building skills. As a therapist, Judy Kaplan Baron has been called, “a breath of fresh air.” as she is empathetic, understanding, practical, down-to-earth and solution-oriented.
She helps you make adjustments and decisions which positively impact your life.
An expert in career development, she has assisted thousands of people in entering, changing and developing their careers.
She guides you in the areas of career decision-making, job hunting strategies, and on-the-job issues.
She brings a wealth of insight to her counseling practice from her diverse background; she understands issues from emotional, career, and organizational perspectives.
Her specialty is conducting training programs for businesses, governmental organizations and educational institutions.
Her areas of expertise include effective presentations, interpersonal communications, and, of course, topics related to outplacement/career development.
American Institute of Banking, Apple Computer, Baxter Healthcare, Kaiser Permanente, TRW, and U.S. West, plus a whole host of cities and counties, and governmental organizations.
Books by Judy Kaplan Baron, Ph.D.
- Successful Interviewing: Bottom Line Tools, Tips and Techniques
- Terrific Training Techniques for Career Development Practitioners
- Presentation Skills for Busy People