- Recovery Management: Specializing in collection.
- Evaluation of a vendor’s collection performance
- What the auditor should be looking for in remittance activity
- Evaluating and Finding Risk
- Collecting The Uncollectible Account
- Essentials of Effective Collections
- Maximize the return from delinquent and charge-off accounts.
- Twelve Dangerous Mistakes When Utilizing Collection Agencies©
Judy M. Hammond, first to recognize the importance of collection agency and collection attorney audits, Operational Reviews and Evaluations.
An expert, specializing in collection and recovery management.
Identifying areas for increased potential from delinquent accounts.
Advocating client control with agencies and attorneys, while working to develop a world class outside vendor relationship.
Supporting creditors’ goals of increasing bottom-line profits and maximizing net returns.
Providing collection and recovery management services and products to U.S. and international credit grantors.
Supporting professional development of recovery professionals through sponsorship of the recovery management.
Books by Judy M. Hammond