- Effective communication conflict management
- Communicating with difficult people: Open minds to change
- Emotional intelligence
- Gender communication: Gender Benders
- Staying Alive Mentally – or They Who Laugh Last
- Different Perspectives: Fine-tune a positive environment
- Use of appropriate humor as a technique to improve communication
Juli Burney multiple award winning teacher, humorist and author, Juli makes an amazing connection with her audiences.
She is able to entertain with the ability of a headlining comedian while either motivating or training with ease as a nationally recognized speaker.
Juli has been honored by her state as Artist of the Year because of her ability to help improve people’s lives through humor and effective use of communication tools.
She has filmed for Showtime and HBO, along with making numerous guest appearances on radio and television programs.
Her humor is insightful, delightful, universal and enlightening which ever topic she presents.
She reminds each of us that we have the strength within us to face any of life/work challenges.
Books by Juli Burney