- If They Care About Your Story, They’ll Care About Your Brand
- What Great Leaders Know About Storytelling
- It’s Never Too Late to be Creative
- Necessity is the Mother of Invention
- How to Use Storytelling to Brand Your Business
- The New Breed of Women Inventors
- Having a Sense of Purpose is the Key to Longevity
- How to Draw People in With Your Message
- Combining Purpose with Action to Change the World
Julie Austin: Media expert in the fields of innovation & creativity, will provide secrets that you may use to become number one in your industry.
Austin a true innovator who’s been in the trenches and bootstrapped a unique invention from scratch and turned it into a global success with no venture capital, no bank loans, and no mentors.
Julie will teach you how to generate ideas on a consistent basis.
Ideas to cut costs, improve sales, create new products, services, business models, ad campaigns, marketing; public relation angles, and unique promotions. “Imagine those tools in your hands.”
Then ask yourself… what is one good idea worth to your company?
Julie Austin is an award-winning author, inventor, and multiple business owner.
Her patented product, swiggies, wrist water bottles, have been a NASDAQ product of the year semi finalist and are currently sold in 24 countries.
She’s appeared on ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX News, and the Wall Street Journal, along with dozens of TV shows, magazines and radio shows around the world.
She’s a “go-to” business expert, a leader in the fields of innovation & creativity.
Julie comes from a background in the TV & film industry and has had jobs as diverse as commercial actor and TV host to TV / film distributor / writer, so she knows the creative, as well as the business side.
She delivers a dynamic, inspiring, and entertaining program that is full of useful tips for anyone looking to be creative.
Your group will benefit from her knowledge of innovation and entrepreneurial thinking to expand your markets and grow sales.
She’s an underdog who’s bootstrapped her way to success and loves to inspire others to do the same.
Innovation, Change, Women’s Issues, Empowerment, Marketing, Guerrilla Marketing, Inspirational, Leadership, Social Entrepreneurship, Business Growth
Books by Julie Austin
- The Money Garden: How to Plant the Seeds for a Lifetime of Income
- A Pink Slip is a Gift: How losing a job could be the best thing that could happen to you