- Who Moved My Commission? Adding Fee-for-Service to Your Listing/Selling Business
- Build a Client Relationship for Life ? Every Time!
- What Buyers and Sellers REALLY Want: Redesigning Services to Meet Consumers Needs
- Real Estate Auctions: Your Marketing Power Tool!
- Fee-for-Service: Adding New Profit Centers to Beef-up Your Bottom Line
- No More Free! Banish “Free” and GAIN a Competitive Edge
- The Reinvented Manager: Front-line Lessons from Donald Trump, Houdini and Dr. Phil
As a syndicated columnist, author and international speaker, Julie Garton-Good addresses more than 25,000 persons annually, specializing in real estate finance and home affordability topics. Who has been called “America’s Home Affordability Expert.”
Julie’s syndicated real-estate column appears weekly nationwide and she travels extensively, addressing audiences interested in homes and real estate. The National Association of Realtors nominated Julie as one of the 50 most influential people in the real-estate industry.
Books by Julie Garton-Good
- The Frugal Homeowner
- All About Mortgages
- Real Estate a la Carte: Selecting the Services You Need, Paying What They’re Worth