- Improvisational comedienne to singer, poet
- Find and nurture the human capital that is the fuel behind every organizational success.
- Overcommited, Overwhelmed, and Over It!
- Solutions for Negativity in the Workplace /
- The Life You Touch May be Your Own: Philanthropy at Work
- Finding Inner Values in an Externally Obsessed World
- Growing up as the Daughter of Allen Funt
- Presentation Skills: At Home on the Platform
- A licensed grief counselor.
Juliet Funt, daughter of Allen Funt, creator of the Candid Camera television show, Juliet has spent her life observing the hidden truths beneath our social selves.
She won’t hide a camera in your office but will shine a light on the blind spots holding you back from creating the life you dream of.
Juliet lights up the platform with a true wordsmiths love for the poetry of a well-turned phrase. She then backs up her engaging words and rich stories with thought-provoking content that has made her a nationally recognized expert in the areas of ethics, stress management, communication and presentation skills. Her show biz genes are amplified by years performing improvisational comedy on the professional stage and many, many hours on the platform challenging her audiences to think deeper, laugh harder, and change their lives more profoundly. She helps businesses, from top management to front line employees, find and nurture the human capital that is the fuel behind every organizational success.
Her diverse work history has taken her through a myriad of roles: actress and singer, poet and food sculptor, Human Relations trainer for the Los Angeles Police Department through the Museum of Tolerance, and even to Israel as a liaison in a Palestinian/Israeli peace project.
Juliet began her television career at two years old at the hands of her proud pappa, and since has appeared on news, television and radio. She has been featured in the L.A. Times, The Chicago Tribune, Shape, magazine.
She speaks nationally to diverse audiences, naming and questioning the cultural myths that weigh upon us, and block the possibilities for joy in our lives. Communications skills / Power of Words.
Books by Juliet Funt