- How to Get a Book Published
- A Gold Mine: How Corporate Workers Can Command 401(k) Plans to Retire Early
- Importance of job titles and negotiating skills
- How to pay down debt and save up your first down payment.
- Black America’s Financial Elite Tell You How the Money Machine Works-and How to Increase Your Personal Wealth
- A Girl’s Guide to Managing the Money You Make While Living the Life You Want
Juliette Fairley, money/consumer finance expert, entered into the exclusive, glamorous world of high finance and emerged with a desire to enlighten the masses about the money secrets of the rich.
From Wall Street to Hollywood, park bench to Park Avenue, Juliette Fairley is a popular financial literacy expert who can speak money strategies to people from all walks of life: whether young, old, poor, rich, famous or obscure.
Fairley has written four personal finance books, lectures to sold out speaking engagements around the country and makes appearances on radio and television networks, including CNBC, CNN and FOX.
As the pre-eminent expert on anything and everything money- related, Fairley has written for the Wall Street Journal, the New York Times, Bloomberg Wealth Manager and many other publications.
She has interviewed everyone from fashion and media mogul Russell Simmons to Franklin Templeton Global Investor Mark Mobius.
Hosting a money reality tv show called Cha Ching Money Makers for the Discovery Channel, Fairley dabbled in show business in a co-starring role in Spike Lee’s aptly titled tv pilot M.O.N.Y. for NBC and in an off-broadway solo show that featured Hall Berry’s perfume.
Using her exciting celebrity and performing arts background, the lithe, bright, energetic mulatress enlists her registered financial planner designation and personal experiences with dollars and sense to engage and enlighten live audiences, television screens, internet websites and radio airwaves.
Juliette Fairley, as the world’s preferred finance expert, lectures, writes and comments about all finance-related topics, including but not limited to:
The Celebrity Life on a Budget
The Spirit of Wealth
The business of being a celebrity
Money Secrets of the Rich
Ethics & Compliance
Investing in Emerging Markets
Living Your Dreams
Books by Juliette Fairley
- Money Rules: Personal Finance in Your 20s and 30s
- Cash in the City: Affording Martinis, Manolos and Manicures on a Working Girl’s Salary
- Money Talks: Black Finance Experts Talk to You About Money