June Weir is a highly respected, recognized style authority on fashion and The History of Style.
- FASHIONDIG Vintage Clothing, Vintage Clothes
- Former editor, Women’s Wear Daily and Vogue
- Fashion design from a cultural and societal perspective
- Hollywood’s Golden Age of Costume Design
- Thoroughly Modern Manners for the 21st Century
June J Weir-Baron, Fashion Historian and Journalist.
Former editor, Women’s Wear Daily and Vogue. History, Culture, Society
A chronological survey—1890 to the present—of fashion design from a cultural and societal perspective.
June Weir was the first woman Vice President at Fairchild Publications. She became a major force in her capacity as Fashion Editor and Assistant publisher of Women’s Wear Daily and W.
She made news as key editor at Vogue, as Executive Fashion Editor at Harper’s Bazaar, deputy Style Editor for The New York Times Sunday Magazine and Contributing Editor at Mirabella.
Books by June Weir-Baron
Book June Weir-Baron for your Event!