- Selling & business development on high-value products & services.
- Brand Management, New Products & Growing
- Communicating Successfully In Today`s Global Marketplace
- What to Know Before You Go – Or Before Your Customers Arrive
- Cross-Cultural Issues
K.C. Chan-Herur, M.B.A., on Innovation with many years of proven leadership experience in sales, marketing, strategic partnerships & business development with Fortune 500s & startups.
K.C. has held executive, management, leadership positions within Fortune 500 companies & other innovative organizations including Sun Microsystems, Apple, Oracle, Procter & Gamble, American Express, Nestlé, DuPont & Clorox.
KC’s marketing & sales in product management, global brand management, new products development, go-to-market strategies & product launches at Procter & Gamble (US & Europe) & Clorox (US)
LANGUAGES: English, Spanish, French & Chinese
• Grew revenues, ROI & market shares
• Developed strategic partnerships & delivered sales
• Built & coached passionate high-performing teams
• Leveraged global expertise with CXOs,customers & teams
• Synthesized innovation & design thinking for breakthrough new products: Development, marketing, sales, community building, customer experience & continuous growth.
KC Chan-Herur’s Specialties: Outstanding Communication, Negotiation & Management skills; Excel with CXOs, customers & teams across functions & cultures;
Consultative Sales & Strategic Partnerships;
Go-To-Market & Integrated Marketing Strategies / Execution;
Executive Presentations; Thought Leadership Speeches; Customer Success Stories,
STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT with Fortune 500s & start-ups.
CLIENTS include Apple, Oracle, Sun, American Express, Nestlé, DuPont, US Treasury, Stanford University & University of California at Berkeley
• MARKETING / SALES / BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT—Managed & evaluated brand positioning, integrated marketing strategies, product introductions, budgets & ROIs. Interim CMO/marketing group.
Directors & emerging leaders from Fortune 500 & innovative firms on career, management, cultural, communication & presentation challenges.
Books by K.C. Chan-Herur, MBA
Book K.C. Chan-Herur, MBA for your Event!