- Benefits of Credible, Compelling Brand Ambassadors
- Make Every Encounter More Positively Productive
- Attract More Customers With Less Effort
- Attracting & Keeping Your Hottest Prospects at Your Exhibit: 30 Tips in 30 Minutes
- Getting What You Want: How to Reach Agreement & Resolve Conflict Every Time
- Kare on connective communication, collaboration & quotability
- Forge Smart Partnerships to Thrive in Tough Times
- Collaborate to Stay Relevant
- Bring Out the Best in Others: Walk Your Talk, Getting What You Want & Resolving Conflict Sooner.
Kare C. Anderson, thousands have learned to become happier and higher-performing by adopting Kare Anderson’s methods.
Kare Anderson is an Emmy-winning former NBC and Wall Street Journal journalist who speaks on how to stay sought-after in a complex, connected world by becoming more quotable, connective and collaborative.
This once “phobically shy,” Emmy-winning TV commentator turned public speaker shows how to communicate to connect.
Through Kare you can discover how to become more clear, compelling, collaborative, client-attracting, and quotable.
Kare’s the publisher of the international “Say It Better”. She’s the author of several books.
She’s a trailblazer in media, business, and politics and a former journalist for the Wall Street Journal, Le Monde, UPI, and other newspapers.
Kare was Pacific Telesis’ first Wideband and Cable Division Director, a co-founder of a national public affairs and advertising firm.
In government, she was a state senator’s chief of staff, co-founder of nine political action committees and appointed commissioner.
Kare’s a frequent strategic communication coach to leaders in business and government.
Kare has a joint MA in Urban Planning and a Certificate in Economics for Practicing Journalists from the London School of Economics, and she was a Fellow with the Coro Foundation in Public Affairs.
Her clients are as diverse as Sony, Nomura Securities, National Renewable Energy Labs, Pfizer, Hewlett Packard, and Ringling Brothers.
David Rockefeller Jr. said after hearing Kare speak, “She will forever change how you see yourself and your world.”
Books by Kare C. Anderson
- Say it Better
- Thought Full Marketing
- Getting What You Want
- Resolving Conflict Sooner
- Beauty Inside Out.
- Walk Your Talk: Grow Your Business Faster Through Successful Cross-Promotional Partnership