- More than ever before, focused communication spells success for both individuals and organizations.
- Skills in developing, organizing and delivering verbal presentations that motivate and persuade
- When bad things happen to good organizations, an ounce of planning can avoid a ton of damaging publicity
- How to perform most effectively in the high pressure limited time environment of the Trade Show
- Whether you’re growing your business or your professional contacts, be prepared to create or seize the opportunity to advance your goals
- Listening skills to counterbalance the inability to read a prospect’s nonverbal responses is emphasized
- How to stay on message in an interactive environment serving multiple audiences simultaneously
- Help technology companies that want to overhaul a business plan, prepare for an IPO Road Show or develop a communication strategy with employees and clients during a company restructuring.
Karen Berg, global communications, a former television producer, Karen pioneered the field of media training.
During her career, Karen has worked with thousands of the world’s financial and business leaders as well as more than 120,000 healthcare professionals to prepare them for important events including media interviews, crisis communications, shareholders meetings, management and peer-to-peer presentations.
Karen’s programs have helped many companies communicate messages on controversial issues. Assgnments have included assisting spokespeople at the global pharmaceutical firm Johnson & Johnson during the Tylenol crisis; conducting programs for Martin Marietta for the United States President’s Commission on Challenger; and training NASA administrators and astroinauts for in-flight news conferences.
Frequently interviewed on communications trends, and has appeared on CNN, CNBC, “Today in New York,” and more. Karen has also been a guest lecturer for such organizations as the Market Research Association, the Healthcare Businesswomen’s Association, the Eurostrategy Conference, the Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Association, and The Wharton School of Business.
Books by Karen Berg
Book Karen Berg for your Event!