- Establishing new medical practices
- Creating and implementing marketing plans for new and existing practices
- Negotiating contracts (managed care, employment, merger, etc.)
- Managing personnel issues in practices
- Mediating problems in medical practices, hospitals, and among physicians
- Developing hospital-physician relationships
Karen Childress is a seasoned healthcare professional she has worked with hospitals, physicians, and clinics providing advice and service to insure productivity, profitability and smooth operations.