- Tips on how to speak to win, speak to sell & speak to lead.
- Speak to Win
- Karen’s one-woman show: Personal letters written by Einstein – her cousin – in an inspiring message about how to thrive in this crazy world
- Use Einstein-type thinking to solve challenges
- Overcome obstacles with hope, humor, and dignity
- Naked Truth Giving Great Speeches
- Naked Truth about Selling
- Speak For Yourself with Power, Presence, and Professionalism
Karen Cortell Reisman, Worked with Fannie Mae, Pizza Hut, Nortel Networks, General Electric, many dental associations…
Consulted with CEOs and senior level management on their presentation skills.
Interviewed as a regular guest on a national radio program, Small Business Advocate, Monthly columnist for Woman Dentist Journal.
Critiqued over 4000 speeches. Relatively Speaking” –
About the Art of Asking Questions
About Making Assumptions
About Miracle Selling
About how to make your message stick
Einstein’s tips to step into the holiday season
How to Talk with Confidence –
Books by Karen Cortell Reisman, MS