- Life in the False Lane
- Unlock outdated leadership styles
- Give feedback that lands and receive feedback with curiosity
- Experience the benefit of validation and heartfelt gratitude
- Replace resistance to change with curiosity
- Strengthen your team with dialogue, listening and inspiration
- Your team needs to build trust & encourage, collaboration: Work cohesively & efficiently
- •Defensiveness vs. Learning: Transform resistance into an openness to learning
Kate Ludeman, Ph.D., B.S., in engineering and Ph.D., in psychology gives her a unique approach to leadership when working with analytical, data-oriented executives who want to create company cultures where people perform at their peak.
She has worked with over 1,000 senior executives in a wide range of industries.
Previously, she was vice president of human resources for a high-tech Silicon Valley company.
Books by Kate Ludeman, Ph.D.
- The Corporate Mystic: A Guidebook for Visionaries with their Feet on the Ground
- The Worth Ethic: How to Profit from the Changing Values of the New Work Force
- Earn What You’re Worth: 4 Steps to a Higher Salary and a Happier Career
- Alpha Male Syndrome
- Radical Change, Radical Results: 7 Actions to Become the Force for Change in Your Organization