Specializing in the therapeutic benefits of humor on health, relationships, workplace, creativity and quality of life.
- Lightening Life’s Load With Laughter Humor
- Hope and Healing Ladies’ Life
- Laughter Good Medicine–The Benefits of Chocolate
- Laughter, and Life’s Little Pleasures Managing Change By Changing Your Tune
- It’s About Time A Seat at the Buffet:Challenging Life’s Unwritten Rules Surviving the Sandwich Generation
- Thoughts on living a happier, healthier, saner life now–not someday.
- America’s Funniest Humorists on the Power of Laughter
Kathleen Passanisi, PT, field of therapeutic humor has helped thousands change their outlook and their lives through her engaging and entertaining programs.
An internationally recognized humorist, medical professional, and author, Kathleen brings substance, style, and clean hilarity to her universal content, guaranteeing a successful meeting with lasting effects.
Her clients range from the Fortune 500 to trauma teams, from cancer patients to married couples.
Her work has been featured in the New York Times, US News and World Report, Working Woman, and England’s Sunday Business.
She is the funniest woman in the Western Hemisphere.
Books by Kathleen K. Passanisi, PT
Book Kathleen K. Passanisi, PT for your Event!