- Master the Media
- Communicate in Crisis
- How to WOW an Audience
- How to do successful media interviews
- Communicate in crisis
- Keep their interest while selling your ideas?
- What if you could have as much control of a media interview as the reporter asking the questions?
- What if you could influence journalists to write what you wanted them to?
- Talk to your employees about sensitive issues
Kathy Kerchner has spoken to thousands of people about the power of communication. A veteran TV news anchor and reporter, Kathy learned first-hand the benefits of effective communication. Her wide-ranging career in television included interviewing a U.S. President, Vice-President, Senators and a host of celebrities. The winner of seven Emmy awards for her insightful stories, Kathy reported from the Amazon region of Brazil, the island of Guam, a military base in Japan and the remote Andes foothills of southern Bolivia. Kerchner’s clients have included fortune 500 companies, businesses, associations and government agencies: LSI Logic, Motorola, ON Semiconductor, Phelps Dodge, Avnet, Intel, Eddie Bauer, Tosco, Wells Fargo Bank, International Association of Business Communicators, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, National Association of Mortgage Brokers, American Medical Association, Arizona Department of Economic Security, Maricopa Association of Governments and the Supreme Court of Virginia.