- Digital Media Program
- Study of human-computer interaction in the context of digital media
- Explore the world of convergence.
- Motorcycle Safety Program
- Podcasting as a learning tool
- Basic concepts of new media
Kathy E. GillI: focus is on teaching.
However, my research interests include the study of human-computer interaction in the context of digital media.
Also interested in social interaction and their enabling technologies — blogs, podcasts, RSS, social news, wikis.
I am specifically interested in the impact of these changes on the news media and politics.
The past, present, and future of digital media, in contrast to traditional media outlets studied in most communication programs.
Focus on digital content planning, creation, management and deployment.
She is a skilled team leader whose high-energy and motivation serve as inspiration.
My other passion is motorcycles — I own three, as well as one vintage scooter.