- It is all about me… I can make a positive difference!
- It’s written all over your face!: What you say before you even open your mouth
- How to Talk So Others Will Listen
- Empowering Others Through Praise
- Getting a Handle on Procrastination
- Handling complaints
Kathy Sprau, M.Ed., is known for her adept approach to the key leadership areas of communication, motivation, handling complaints, empowerment, time, and stress.
She integrates humor, wisdom, and active participation in her presentations! Kathy’s energy captivates her audience and fosters participation because no one wants to miss out on the fun while at the same time learning now to communicate in the positive.”
Sprau has taught both graduate and undergraduate courses
Kathy Sprau has attained two masters degrees…
Books by Kathy Sprau, M.Ed.